Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Shower time!

So, every night or in the case of winter, every other night all three little ones are supposed to take a shower. I'm still in awe that every time shower time arrives everyone in the house acts like this is a new concept. I have to laugh because as a young child I thought a shower was torture, complete and absolute torture. Even still to this day I hate taking a shower. If I can get away with it, I skip washing my hair just so I don't have to do it. The dislike for showers obviously runs in the family. The irony of it all, once they get in I can't get them out!! It always cracks me up. I have to harass them to get out, every.single.time.

It will be interesting to see what happens as they get older. I'm sure I won't be able to get them out of the bathroom. I guess as parents we have troubles with being happy with what we have. We complain when they don't want to shower and then in a couple of years we complain because that's all they want to do.
I suppose for today, I will be happy that my children are normal and they like to be dirty, sweaty, grimy and anything else that comes with playing outside.

Some Friday afternoon pictures.....
C just had to finish reading the second Warrior book.
He did.
T enjoying the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment