Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Draper Temple

We finally made it to the Draper Utah LDS Temple Open House. It was a wonderful experience with the three musketeers. We watched a 12 min. video prior to entering the temple and Pres. Monson and Elder Holland bore testimony of the temple and it was POWERFUL!! The whole family commented on how strong the Spirit was. I won't go into details on how Child #3 decked Child #1 right after the video ended for all the world to see. I wanted to crawl under one of the chairs. So much for family unity, we ROCK!! Anyway, moving on, I am always in awe of the workmanship and detail of the temples.











I hope anyone who can attend will. It doesn't matter if you are a member of the LDS church or not beauty can be appreciated by anyone!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so great Heidi! I am so glad you commented on my blog again. I had forgotten to add your blog to my list. Crazy life. I love your blog. We miss you. Your kids are so big! They are so grown up!

    ReplyDelete