Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm trying, does that count??

So, if you know me then you know that I am sooooo very uncreative. It's not that I don't try because I would really like to be creative and stylish. I always look at magazines and tear out pages in hopes of someday creating something really amazing-like right out of a magazine amazing.

I continue to run into a major roadblock on my way to creativity. Along with the inability to commit to anything, I can't finish a project. I probably have more unfinished projects than I have finished projects. If I actually finished a project I might be able to call myself creative but that would be waaaaaaay to much work. I would rather call myself uncreative, requires less effort.

So, today I am posting pictures of one of my many projects in hopes that if it's on here then I will be forced to finish it. I decided to take this little idea that I found at "oneprettything.com" and run with it since I have some extra material. Today, you won't be able to tell what I'm making but I hope in a few days I just might be able to show you a finished project.

As you will see, when I sew I have my trusty "best friend". I don't sew without him, if I did he just might get angry and I don't want that. One of these days I might get rid of him but for now I think I will keep him close, really close.
Today, I introduced my "friend" to someone new. I think they will get along great, which is really good for me!!

3 comments:

  1. very cute fabric! You go crafty girl!! I can't wait to see the finished masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want help quilting, I'm your girl. It would give us a reason to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you are making!

    ReplyDelete