Monday, March 9, 2009

Girls these days

Saturday I had a girl, a young one, call our house and ask for C, who mind you is also young. C wasn't home so the phone conversation was nice and short.

I got on the phone shortly after our short conversation and she decided to call again and leave a message for C. I guess there was a group of girls because there was a lot of giggling going on. I think the message was more giggling and shouting than anything else. I saved the message and played it for C. I think he was ready to die!!

He was able to identify a couple of the girls due to caller id and they said their name over the message. He wasn't sure what to think of girls calling his house. I wish I would have taken a picture of his face as the message played and he realized what was happening. I don't think either one of us are prepared for this stage of life.

I bet if I told the girls he hates to shower they just might back off, at least for a little while.

3 comments:

  1. I am so not ready for that at our house either...I think "c" and my "B" are the same age..what the heck! B is not into girls and I am just fine with that :)Your blog is great..dont ya love having a record of all the cute things your kids say and do..good job Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for posting on my blog. I love reading about your cute kiddos. What a ladies man!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Heidi you better watch out because he is such a cutie, he is going to have a ton of girls chasing him!

    ReplyDelete