Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are you ready for some PROSSER! A Monday night PARTY!

If you didn't catch on, the title is a little variation of "some Monday Night Football". We didn't do any football but we did do some partying on Monday night! We made cake, or at least Conner and Paige made cake, played card games, danced to 60's music, had a great FHE lesson and pretty much rocked the house. How much more party can you get than that???

The recipe reading has begun! Are you excited Conner???


Who is the repsonsible one here? I could not stop laughing while taking these pictures. Conner is a crack up.

The mixing is ready to begin.

This is the excitement that comes from getting the card you want!


The completed project!

Please tell me your tongue is not in that cake!! Who is your mother anyway???

FYI-his tongue did not touch the cake-I dont think, I hope. He decided to do that just as I took the picture and I had no control. The way my family likes it!

3 comments:

  1. What the heck..you have a blog too!! I just found you on FB and now a blog! I LOVE it! Great job on your blog... now I can be a blog stalker on yours:)..just kiddin'..I always make comments. Can I add you on my list on my blog. I am about ready to publish our blog into a harbound book...so blogging does have value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me you had a blog, you big nerd. Love seeing pictures of your fam. Has your mom changed at all in the last 15+ years???? Love seeing all the fun stuff you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the fun pics. Looks like FHE at our house!

    ReplyDelete