Friday, January 2, 2009

Monumental

I started a blog today!! Can you tell? I never thought this day would come but I have to admit I am excited to have my own blog. For the past year I have checked out all my friends blogs and loved reading them and now I have finally taken the "simple steps" to starting my own blog, monumental it is.
Now that this moment has come I might be a little speechless. I'm not sure what to write and how to write it. Hopefully, this time of "shock" will pass and I can write down something that is worth reading every once and awhile.
My main reason for creating this blog is to write down all of those laughable things that happen in the Prosser family's day to day life.
About 2 weeks ago we had a family night on the topic, "Come what may and love it". The first step to "loving" what happens in life, good or bad, is to learn how to laugh about life. I know I am the first to need this important advice so I hope this blog will help me look for those moments that instead of crying or screaming-I laugh a little.
Here's to a new year and hopefully a better me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment