Friday, January 16, 2009

Sisters are wonderful!

I just have to brag for a minute about Paige. She is the best big sister. Last night Ted and I had to go to a meeting for about 1 hr. We decided to just leave the kids home since we were only 2 mins. away and easily reached on the cell phone. I left Conner and Paige in charge of themselves and Paige in charge of Tye. I think Paige put her mother to shame in the mothering department!
I came home and Tye was in bed. Not only was he in bed but he was asleep!!! I couldn't believe it. I was so happy that he was already in bed because it was past his bedtime. Paige actually read him a bedtime story, which I never do. I was so happy that she had been so nice to him. Maybe I should take some mothering classes from her.

I don't think I was that nice as a sister, actually, I know I wasn't that nice. I tormented my younger brother day in and day out. It's too bad I didn't know then what I know now-I would have been a lot nicer. I regret never showing much kindness to any of my brothers while growing up. I guess it's never too late to be kind!
Thanks for being so great Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment