Friday, February 6, 2009

The days of a two year old!

I was going through some old pictures and just laughed as I went through 2005. Tye was 2 years old and he was into everything, everywhere. My problem was I left him alone doing his own thing too many times and he ended up wandering away from his first activity and finding something new and more exciting.

Here he is trying to get some different pj's on.
Can someone teach him how to get dressed???
Here he decided to raid Paiges underpants drawer.
I didn't know a 2 y.o. knew about underpants!
I thought I was going to die laughing when he came out with
this outfit on. Once again no help from me!!
I missed the memo that said "NAPTIME".
I laughed because he is sitting right next to his crib.
You can't see it but he is also holding a tube of chapstick.
Covering your face in chapstick gets boring after awhile.

Here he got a hold of the Desitin tube. He was so proud of himself.What 2 y.o. wouldnt be, right??It took a loooooong time to get the Desitin off.

A 2 y.o. who is silent for more than 5 mins. is not good.
He enjoyed destroying the laundry room in peace and quiet.
Life couldn't be better.
Tye was definately all over the place. He was sure to be into something if he was quiet. I could tell story after story on him. I definately need to post about my Walmart bathroom converstaion one of these days. He always had something to say. I sure do love this boy. I can't believe he is turning 6 in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment