Friday, January 16, 2009

Brothers are amazing

I have to make a post on how great Conner has been lately. Today after school he was extremely nice to his younger brother and sister. He had some candy from school and he willingly shared with BOTH siblings. I don't think I ever willingly shared anything I had with my brothers, maybe with the younger one.
He is so great at the piano. I would say every single day he sits down at the piano and plays at least one piece of music. Sometimes it's stuff he needs to practice and sometimes it's not but he does it just the same. When I ask him to practice while he is sitting there he always does, without complaint!!! It is so refreshing to have him just do it. I know this might not last much longer but while it is here I am going to enjoy it.
He also gave an amazing FHE this week about the apostasy. I dont think I could have done any
better and he taught me something I did not know. I was amazed at how well he communicated the information. He was happy because before the lesson he did not know much about the apostasy and now he does-what more could you ask for???
Conner is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment