Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend, a success!

I think this picture summarizes it all.
Deep meditation, very deep.
I hope none of you went quite this deep today!!

I almost feel bad admitting to this but I took great pleasure in photographing my little nephew. You wonder why a person would feel bad taking pictures of their little nephew, well he would get so mad at me. He is a fireball to say the least. He is extremely volatile which leads to some great facial expressions. I only wish I could have gotten some better shots. These pictures do not do his little personality justice. World, watch out because here he comes!

He did not want me to look at him here, so he closed his eyes. We all know that if you close your eyes the bad people go away.

I'm so happy! Oh wait, you took my picture. I'm not happy anymore!The weekend of listening to General Conference was a good one for me.

Life is too short, be grateful for what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment