Saturday, April 4, 2009

Better, much better

You know there are just some things that taste better when they are broken into little, itty, bitty pieces. As a kid, I loved breaking my slice of bread, it just seemed to be that much tastier. If it wasn't in little pieces then it had to be smashed into one big ball or else it just wasn't as good. I know it sounds silly but try it, you will see. I know someone else who thinks the same as I do.

Ahhh, much better!

I just have to show this. I went to visit Grandma the other day and she asked me to bring this shirt home and sew a few seams that had come un-done. Imagine that, after 30 years a seam is coming un-done!! I just love the polyester and the print. So Grandma, but so back in style!!

You know you love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog's title because it's so true... every time I come over here to visit, you manage to make me laugh! You are awesome!

    Oh and yes, the bread bites and mashing into a ball. Did that all the time as a kid.

    Grandma's shirt is what got the chuckle out of me.

    ReplyDelete