Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aloha!

I loved the fern plants on our jungle hikes. I need some of these in Utah!!
Outside the LDS chapel in Honolulu.
On the temple grounds. The temple is currently closed for re-modeling.
See the turtle in the background?? I know it looks like a rock but it really is a turtle!
We saw a total of four turtles that day. I loved it. I took waaaay too many pictures.

The parrot picture. I am surprised this picture even turned out. I was
laughing so hard while I took it. The big brother was a little freaked out by the whole
bird on my head thing.

We loved climbing trees by the beach!! Almost couldn't get enough of it.
Here are the turtles again. I wanted to bring one home!! I'm sure they would looooove the
bathtub.
The view was always amazing at the end of our hikes.

We just couldn't get enough of the beach.
I loved this trail. The tree branches made great steps. I might add we were a muddy
mess by the time we reached the top.
I couldn't get over the size of the tree trunks. I wish I had a tree like this in
Utah!

We took over 500 pictures on this trip. I won't bore you with anymore but we had the time of our lives. Nobody wanted to come back and all three children were begging us to live
in Hawaii for the summer. The truth be told, I was begging Ted
to stay the summer in Hawaii. If only it were that easy.

6 comments:

  1. Wow.Wow. And more wow. Awesome trip! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics!!! I would like to live in Hawaii in the winter!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that parrot photo is priceless! I hope you frame it and laugh a little every time you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun! I want to go to Hawaii! What a great memory with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOKS HEAVENLY! What a fun and cute family you have!! Makes me want to go to Hawaii with my kids..they would LOVE the turtles!

    ReplyDelete