Friday, April 10, 2009

Puzzle Time


This is what we did today. It was a good time and we owe it all to a wonderful Grandmother, better known as Hama. It never fails, every holiday we get a package in the mail from Hama. Everyone gets so excited and there is always something fun to do inside.

Thanks Hama! You really are the best!!

Just a side note on the puzzle. I was a bit embarrassed for myself after putting the puzzle together. Each state has the capitol city labeled on it. I was reading through some of the states and I could not remember the state capitols. What is up with that??? I remember memorizing them in the 3rd grade but I could not tell you half of the state capitols for the east coast. I couldn't believe it. What was even worse is that none of them even sounded familiar. I couldn't even pull the one liner "Oh yeah, I remember now" because it wasn't even there. I felt like one of those lame-o adults on the Jay Leno show under the "Jay Walking" segment. It was not a good feeling!!! I guess I know what I need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment