Monday, April 6, 2009

Puberty!

Today I had my two nephews and oldest son in the car. I had stepped out for about 5 minutes. All the windows were up in the car and this was the conversation when I got back in.

Me: Oh my goodness, you guys stink so bad. This is so foul I might puke! (roll down my window)

My Son: (pointing to my oldest nephew) It's your puberty that stinks!

Oldest nephew: (head bent over to arm pits) No, no it's not me, I put my deodorant on today!!

You never know when your puberty is going to strike, please make sure you have your deodorant on!

Note to self: teach my son that "your puberty" doesnt stink!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Love it. My kids make up their own meaning to words all the time. It cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny. Your kids are so funny! I can't wait to hang out with them. We got our tickets. We are coming on June 23 until July 28th! I know, a long time. That way we can get everything and everyone in. Don't worry, you are on our list!

    ReplyDelete