Monday, July 13, 2009

What do you do...

...when it's 10:30 p.m. and there is nothing to do???

We jump on the tramp, scream and yell, laugh our heads off and wake up the entire neighborhood!!!

I just checked my phone messages before jumping on the computer. Someone had called Mr.C and left him a message. I have no idea who it was but they informed him that "Sally(name changed to protect the innocent) loves you". Now, as a mom, I think Conner is adorable. What mother doesn't think their child is, right?? I'm starting to think some of the girls have my same opinion.

I had another girl call and ask for Mr. C, please remember that Mr C is only 10 years old, about a week ago. It just so happened that Mr C was gone with his dad. I asked the caller if I could take a message, of course she giggled and asked if Mr C could call her back!!! Oh brother, of course N.O.T.

Then, about 2 weeks prior to that I had 3 girls attack him at the pool. Those girls followed him around like he was a magnet, he could not escape. Now, don't get me wrong, he was smiling from ear to ear. After we left, he informed me that the girls liked him. In a nice way, I told him just because a girl follows you around doesn't mean she likes you!! This is where the conversation got good, he informed me he didn't make any assumptions, the girls told him they had "crushes" on him. UGH!! What's next??

2 comments:

  1. Seems girls are getting very forward these days, eh? Good luck he's only 10!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that would happen early for that handsome young man! All your kids are gorgeous, so watch out!

    ReplyDelete