Friday, July 3, 2009

Lots of Hot Air

We woke up at 5 a.m. to check out the hot air balloons. I think this needs to be a 4th of July Prosser family tradition. I wonder how long my children will actually agree to this early morning tradition???

After the balloons, we made a pancake breakfast and enjoyed the nice sun on the back porch. After awhile, we decided to take off to Heber with our neighbors and do some motorcycle riding. When we left it was cloudy, I should have been prepared for the downpour of rain, but I wasn't. Being the "good" mom that I am I was totally UN-prepared. I didn't bring any jackets, let alone "rain" jackets. We were all soaked but laughing and having fun either way. It was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish I would have known you were going. We go every year and could not find anyone to go with. Going to the balloon festival is sooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you all were this weekend! I called to see if you wanted to go on a hike Friday. Then Saturday I called to tell you all about it!

    Glad you had a blast! We didn't get to the balloons until 7 and missed the take off. You all are go getters!

    ReplyDelete