Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The sky's the limit..

The other day Mr. C had the opportunity to hang out with his grandparents. For the first half of the day he was with my dad and his cousin buying a suit for church. The second half of the day they were just having fun. One of the many things they did was check out sports cars. Ever since then he has been talking about getting a sports car when he turns 16. It cracks me up because he is talking about sports cars that cost almost as much as my little house!! I continue to tell him the sky's the limit, all he has to do is make the money. So simple.

I keep thinking back to my trip to Greece where one of the islands had banned all motorized transportation. They used the following to get around....

Maybe, just maybe, Mr C will be able to afford one of these bad a$$es to get him to and from school!!

2 comments:

  1. lol. you kill me. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. I haven't been following that long. I'm kinda slow when it comes to technology. It has been so many years since I have spent time with you and yet when I read your posts it is the same humor and wit that I have always loved about you

    ReplyDelete