Monday, July 6, 2009

How to exit a golf cart

Last Friday, for part of our 4th of July celebrations we decided to go to Fairview. We did some motorcycle riding and then went to the little golf course. Since Miss P was in Cali. we let Mr C and Little T drive the golf carts.
As we are going along I look back and see Little T tumbling out of the golf cart and then the golf cart start rolling backwards. At this point, I am afraid for his little life but he jumps up, runs to the cart and applies the parking brake, like this is no big deal.
So I decide to start watching him to find out what is really going on. The next stop I witness the following......
Yes, you are seeing correctly. He would put the pedal to the medal, get going as fast as he could, then jump cart while still moving. Sometimes he would land the jump, other times he would not, as the following picture shows....
His dad didn't seem to be phased by the actions, kind of like this is what everybody does when exiting a golf cart. Oh well, he didn't get ran over this trip so I guess I won't be troubled by it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment