Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What would you do???

Back when I was younger, my brothers and I loved reading comic books. It was literally about the only thing I "liked" reading. My parents have a stash of over a hundred Jughead/Archie and Richie Rich comic books. Somehow we ended up with one, this comic book has been read so many times I have lost count. All I know is I put it away like every other day. You would think after so many readings they would have it memorized and
see no need to read it.
My problem, my Mom told the kids to be really careful with it. Well, the first twenty readings, we were really careful. As you can see from the picture, it is beyond repair. I have to admit there is a nice aspect to the comic book being in several pieces. The other day one child was reading one piece and the other child was in a completely different room reading the other piece, no more fighting over the comic book!!
My dilemma, should I toss the comic book while everyone is away at school
or give it back to my parents????

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm, I love the Archies I vote give to Grandmas and she can make sure they stay safe at her house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad your mother follows your blog- well, at least now, you don't have to confess in person. I here and now grant you complete absolution for your perfidious sin.

    ReplyDelete