Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tasty

Have I ever mentioned one of my favorite snacks???
It is so simple and tasty.
Ingredients:
1-Crackers
2-Grapes
3-Laughing cow "light" Swiss cheese

Layer last two ingredients on cracker and there you have it.
You can't go wrong!!!
Go ahead, try it, you'll like it!!
On a side note, I went to the funeral of one of our Home Teachers today. I have to confess, as hard as funerals are, I sure do love how I'm always inspired in the end.
Isn't it amazing all the things people accomplish in their lives?? I find myself re-evaluating who I am and who my children think I am.
I sure hope the two of us are on the same page!!
Do my children know what is most important to me?
What will my children say I accomplished in my short life?
I sure hope it's not how clean I kept my house, but rather,
how much I loved being with my family and helping others.
It was a good reminder to stop worrying about the unimportant stuff
and do something good!
Thanks Brother Brown for one more lesson learned.

1 comment: