Monday, November 30, 2009

Grill it!!


I love this picture. It reminds me of the time Ted and I were on a plane headed to the Bahamas. We were lucky enough to get bumped to first class when this guy sits down across the aisle from us. I told Ted he seemed like the Hollywood type but Ted didn't seem convinced. Before too long his entourage was following him onto the plane. I found out later at the resort in the Bahamas that he was a "popular" rap artist. Anyway, back to my story, the best part came when he pulled out a little "gold" box from his pocket. I didn't think too much of it until he opened it up and pulled out some gold "retainers". Mind you, at this point in my life I had never heard of or seen a "grill". I about died when he opened up his mouth popped the retainers onto his teeth and then gave the biggest smile I have ever seen, just like Mr C is doing in the above picture. It's too bad I didn't realize at the time who I was sitting next to or I might have gotten a picture of him with his cool grills!! Oh well, for now I will have to be happy with Mr C's grill and next time I will be better prepared.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. First time I'm hearing about a "grill". I always have been a bit behind the times. I guess some things never change!

    ReplyDelete