Monday, November 23, 2009

Full Circle

Tye and I were out on Saturday and I about dropped my jaw when I saw an entire spinning rack of these lovely numbers. There was every bright color you could imagine!! Now, don't get me wrong, I loved these in the 80's and I wanted a pair of these sweet numbers. I may have even had a pair, I just don't remember. But for some reason, when I saw them on the rack I thought, "HOW UGLY!!!". Let's hope my children don't decide that these are sweet, just like I did. I guess if they do, I will have to chalk it up to "running in the family"!!

I guess here's to the 80's!

3 comments:

  1. Those are saweet! I can totally picture you and Rachelle sportin those babies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why this post triggered a memory of our Junior year in high school and we went on some field trip with Mr. Hardy to Las Vegas to the Detention Center and the Morg. and other random stuff! Anyway somehow we ended up in a Save-on Drug store (or something similiar) trying on glasses and hats and sampling lip gloss, etc. and laughing our heads off only to be invited to leave by the store management. Now more random high school memories are flooding my brain so I better stop here and save us both further embarassment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you saying those are sweet glasses!!??You are funny!

    ReplyDelete