Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday in Time


Last year at this time we were building a gingerbread house. I don't even have one of these beauties purchased, let alone built!!! I think I'm still in shock that it's December 1st. I better get with the program or my children are going to start reporting me. I hope you all enjoyed the first day of December. If you didn't, you better start because before you know it the month will be over and the new year here.

I will tell you what I did do today, made costumes for the ward Christmas party. Ted and I are in charge of the Nativity story. I hope they aren't expecting too much because I don't know that I have too much to give!! I thought I had announced to E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E in the ward that I am the most uncreative person alive but I guess they wanted proof. So today was dedicated to creativity or at least the attempts at it!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well I think they look pretty darn great for someone with no creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks on your kids' faces! Have I ever told you how beautiful your kids are??? I think the people in my ward take me seriously because as of yet they don't require any creativity from me. . . hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete