Saturday, June 13, 2009

Reality Check

So it is officially time to come back to reality. I have tried to postpone this day but unfortunately, Ted is no longer on board with me. I have had the best three weeks of my life and I will post pictures to prove it, just not tonight.

I know you are wondering where I have been so let me give you just a small peek into my life. The first two weeks of my missing from reality started in Greece, yes you read that right, GREECE!!! It was absolutely amazing, no other word for it. Me and a long time friend decided to take a trip to visit another long time friend that works for the U.S. Embassy as a diplomat in Athens. We went all over the islands, Olympia, Nemea, Marathon, Athens, more islands and basically had the time of our lives.

My third week was spent camping with my parents and older brother's family in Fort Bragg, California. We took a short detour to visit Ted's Mom and sister in the bay area before hitting the coast and camping. It was a great time relaxing with family. The weather was great and I loved being with the nieces and nephews.

While I was gone I started reading the Twilight series. I was sucked in and had to read the entire series in like 4 days. I had a couple of sleepless nights, literally. I am anxious to see the movie. I could go on but I wont, let me end by saying, I loved them!! I think Ted was just as happy that I read them as I was!!

Pictures to come, hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the Twilight books!
    Brandy at NotSoAverageMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitchblade, I had no idea how addicting these books were going to be. I can see now where all the Twilight frenzy came from. Thanks for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twilight series rocks. New Moon is my fave, but I'm a Jacob-lover....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could go on a trip like that with you! I bet you had some great times and good laughs! I can't wait to see photos!

    P.S. I don't know how you read the series that fast. I bet you are still dreaming in Forks.

    ReplyDelete