Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm happy, my mustache said so

Who couldn't be happy with a mustache like that?? Mr T came home from school with a black marker and a little tiny mustache. I didn't say too much figuring he had lost focus for just a few moments in class and painted on a mustache. As a side note, it probably didn't help that his older brother had done the exact same thing the previous day. I can be certain if the older brother does it, the younger one is going to follow very soon after.

Anyway, back to the story. I should have gotten a clue when I noticed the black marker came home with him. Soon after his arrival home, he headed to the bathroom for a few minutes to come out with his "happy" mustache, as he called it.

The picture doesn't give his artwork justice. Unfortunately, I didn't take the picture until after he had been outside sweating and the marker was smeared all over his upper lip. It really was a happy mustache. Every time I would look at him he was "happy", it really was quite pleasant!!!

I've decided from now on, anytime I'm in a bad mood I'll paint one of those on and all my troubles will have no choice but to leave. At least that's what Mr T said.

1 comment: