Monday, April 12, 2010

How do you know......

when you are officially old????!!!!
It's not when you turn 36, nope.
It's not when you no longer have a desire to take your clothes off, nope.
It's not when you no longer want to run around in your underpants, nope.
It's not when you no longer have a desire to jump into an outdoor spring, nope.
It's when you do all of the above and the outside temperature is
55 DEGREES!!!

Yeah, I'm old!!!
BUT, my children are NOT!!

For spring break, we went to Nevada. We decided to go catch polywogs and minnows. We started out with our feet in, 5 mins. later our pants were off, 5 mins. later we were in our underpants, completely submerged, swimming around. Forget that we didn't bring a towel to wrap up in afterwards. All that mattered was we had a good time for 2 hours. The entire time I sat there wondering how on earth they could stand it. Oh well, one of these days I might have to jump in myself just to prove I'm not as old as you think!
Don't worry, I will warn you if I'm only in my underpants.

2 comments:

  1. lol! love it! I remember my mom letting us play in Lake Tahoe in our undershirts and panties. It was cold but we loved it! Kids they just don't notice those things over the wonder! That's why they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS POST IS AWESOME! You guys have SO much fun together!

    ReplyDelete