Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Oceans!!

Last night Mr T must have had an ocean dream. He woke up at 9:30 p.m. to use the bathroom. I didn't think much of it except he stayed in the bathroom for a lot longer than would be expected. I walked in and he was standing there staring at himself in the mirror. He turns to me and just starts laughing, hysterically, like non-stop-I-just-heard-the-funniest-joke-ever-laugh. I started to laugh too until I notice his underpants, yes you guessed it, wetness!!

I thought it was going to be my lucky day because it was just a little bit of wetness. Unfortunately, there was just a little bit of wetness on the bed too. So I had to strip everything down and wash the sheets. On the bright side, I needed to wash the sheets this week anyway.

I have to add, Mr T laughed the entire time I washed him up, changed his sheets, put new clothes on and put him back in his bed. By the end, I was laughing so hard I was afraid I just might wet my own pants. He would laugh then stop for a split second then start up again with even more passion behind it. I would ask, "what's so funny?" and he would laugh even harder. This morning I asked him if last night was still funny. He looked at me like I had lost my mind, he didn't remember a thing. Oh the joys of being young again!!!

On a side note, I was asked if I would substitute for someone on a team for "the red rock relay". I said yes, of course. I am very excited but once again I have allowed myself to get a little out of shape. The race is in a little over a week so this week has been dedicated to getting back into shape. It would be so much easier if I was consistent with my exercising but I'm not. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. You look great. I"m sure nothing like a long run to make your body remember what it is supposed to do. Where is your race?

    I wish I could say that kids wetting the bed is an out of the ordinary experience. . . . unfortunately I have to wash sheets a couple times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Waking up to a laughing child would be the best way... then finding yourself laughing hysterically... even better! GREAT story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laughing is a lot better than crying!:)

    ReplyDelete