Monday, May 11, 2009

Here and There

Ted and I enjoyed a little bit of the "there" (aka, San Francisco area) this past weekend. My wonderful parents took our three children so Ted and I could play for a couple of days. It was so much fun. I felt like we were newly weds again but even better. Ted had to work our first day there so I spent time with his Mom and sister, Melanie. I have never had so much fun shopping.

The following day we hit the city and enjoyed every second. Here are a few pictures of our amazing time.
The fresh seafood at
Fisherman's Wharf.
Ghirardelli Square
I had to check out the chocolates!
Ted worked on his photography skills
I loved all the brick buildings.

The golden gate park

My first time visiting the park and it
was beautiful!
(the Golden Gate Bridge in the background)

As we were driving through the park, I saw this older gentleman and had to get his picture. I felt like I had been thrown into a scene of "The Hobbit".
This picture is too small to see details but he has a pipe and a long white beard, very hobbitish.

It was a fabulous weekend and I owe my parents big time.

4 comments:

  1. sounds and looks like a great rip! I love SF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun romantic rendevous! I just spent the last 10 min getting caught up on your blogs posts! You are such a great blogger...you will be so happy you are, when you compile all of them in a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice glasses. You went from the Farrah Fawcett look to the original Terminator look. Niiice!

    ReplyDelete