Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can you say, NEON TREES??


Friday night we went to the Velour in Provo for a good time with the Neon Trees. We went with several friends from our ward. It just so happens that the Neon Trees have a band member in our ward. I will add that they are the coolest family and we are so happy we know them. It was a great time and great music. I know you might think I'm just saying that but truly I'm not. They sound somewhat U2ish but still their own style. I loved it and so did Ted. The night we went they were in a competition with several other bands for a spot to play this Friday in SLC. Guess what??? They WON!! I told you they were good. So the next time you have the chance, go see the NEON TREES

Here we are. I hope you are ready NEON TREES!!!

The Pre-Show Party!!!
THE GIRLS!
I am just so excited, that is ONE of the members behind me.

Just hanging out with the drummer. She is amazing. I can't
remember her name but she was awesome!! This is just before she got on stage.

The Party has started!!! Tyler, total rocker
Love his outfits!

The best drummer girl, EVAH!!

Here is the man that brought us all here!!!!
You rock Mr B-Man
He just happens to be in our Ward, is that cool or what?


Here we are post-show!!

We had to get a shot of us with the band. I love the hand on your head Michelle.

When you become famous Neon Trees, will you remember US???

Here we are with Miss Emilie, Mr B's wife!!! Is that the coolest or what???


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time! We are going in march when they play at Velour( i think) come with us..the Hoffmans are going too! We should grab Hansens too and PARTY! Lets go run also!

    ReplyDelete