Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Neon trees-I (heart) you!

If you have been in a hole for the last few months, you may need to head to the bottom of this post and click on my video. I guarantee, you will be (hearting) Neon Trees, just like me.
Now don't be hating, but I just happened to see them LIVE last Friday. That's right, just me, the girlz from the hood and the Neon Trees!!! If you haven't experienced them live, you should do all you can to make it happen.

Did I mention I (heart) my Trees!!!
Yeah, we had front row, don't be hating!!


This is B-dog, he plays bass and just happens to be our neighbor!!
Can you say, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.???

Here we are with Tyler.
He is single ladies!!
I wonder if Tyler would sell me his shoes??
Loving them!!
Work it baby!!


It was a great show and I have plenty more pictures to prove it.
But for now, go ahead and clickety on the video and enjoy some
Neon Trees.

2 comments:

  1. holy smokes, that's a freaky picture of tyler. love them! and love you! thanks for a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, um...who would be hatin that? Loved it. Let me know if they are ever in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete