Friday, October 30, 2009

Transformation

Today is my first official day of painting. I always love the finished product but the actual process of painting is so tedious to me. I am tired of our current color but I can't justify hiring someone to do what I can do myself. There are enough "things" that I can't do on my own I better take advantage of this simple project.
I may as well mention that my house has been un-finished for a month now. We had the floors started the beginning of October and we are still not put together from that. I didn't realize how hard it was to get someone to come finish a job. I decided that if the baseboards were going to be off, I may as well paint.
Does anyone need something to do for the next couple of days???
I'm just askin', just askin'!!

3 comments:

  1. Ya, not so fond of home improvement projects. . . .just finished projects. If I lived closer I would totally come help you! Hope to see finished pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are amazing, as usual. Maybe I can help...as long as I don't have anyone barfing anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i lived closer I would soo come and help.

    ReplyDelete