Sunday, October 4, 2009

The changing of the colors!!

Today we went up the canyon to check out the changing of the colors. We were not disappointed, but I never understand why I don't go up there more often.
Of course we had to get a family photo. I knew I should have washed my greasy hair but what is a family photo if you aren't really you, right??? Ted didn't do his hair either so I don't look half as bad.
On Saturday morning I ran on Tibblefork Trail head. If you live close by you MUST do this before the weather turns bad.
On this particular part of the trail, I ran face to face with a moose last year. It was pretty scary but thank goodness he was intent on eating so he didn't decide to make a chase out of the
whole experience. This year there were a few squirrels and that's about it.


So, call me and we can go running!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures. I only wish I could call you to go running. It would be nice to catch up and no better way than while running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I wanted to go up the canyon today but I had 2 sick kiddos...

    ReplyDelete