Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Basketball

I never in a million years would have guessed that my little Miss P would be a sporty girl. I use to get so bugged when she would "WANT" to wear a dress every.single.day!! I'm not sure what happened but this year she has played in a soccer league and did some Junior Jazz basketball. She is unreal!! I absolutely L.O.V.E watching this girl play her sports. She is so amazing and over-the-top.
Last week she played in a basketball game. She was rotating into the game and the opposing team was down by where we were sitting. There were two girls standing next to us and they were fighting over who had to cover Miss P. Neither one wanted to play man-to-man with our little girl because she is so over-the-top. We laughed and felt their pain!!!
This is a terrible picture of her but she is making a shot. She had 5 shots that game and all 5 went in. I am in no way saying she is going pro but I am saying this is not the girl I thought she was going to become 4 years ago. I guess you never know what these little people have in them until you let them spread their wings.

1 comment: