Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Splash Dogs!!

You thought I was kidding but I'm really serious about the dog splashing. The best part about the whole thing is my children wanted to be in the "splash" section. You know at Sea World there's a "splash section", well, Splash Dogs has a "splash" section too. All you have to do is stand right next to the pool where the water is brown, dirty, smelly and loaded with dog hairs. BOOM, you are set for some serious splashing.

It was actually a lot of fun to see all the different dogs try their luck at jumping in. The ones that you thought were going to launch out would only go a few feet or sometimes not even jump in. And I will say, Sea World doesn't let you put your hands in the water but Splash Dogs, you could probably jump in the pool and the dogs would love it!!

We also saw some sheep herding. I was baffled by how they would blow a whistle and the dogs would take off running, blow it again and the dog would stop. These dogs were amazing at following commands through this whistle. I'm wondering if I could get my children to work with a whistle like that. Blow the whistle they run do their chores, blow the whistle again they come eat dinner, blow it one more time and off to bed they run.
hhhmmm, something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out the child whistle let me know. I could use more now than ever!

    ReplyDelete